These are my links for April 8th through April 13th:
- â™ªâ™ª TweetyHall â™ªâ™ª – Ever wanted a easy and effective way of getting involved in local politics and hearing what’s going on? Well here’s you chance! How? Follow and tweet your local politicians and prospective candidates, and use the power of Twitter to track local politics, make your voice heard and conversations more open.
- 10 Most Extraordinary Twitter Updates – 10 most extraordinary Twitter updates: http://is.gd/rNKs
- Library clips :: Spidergram to visualise community orientation, adoption, and requests :: April :: 2009 – In our research of CoPs we noticed 9 general patterns of activities that characterized a community’s orientation. Most had a mix, but some were more prominent in every case. By looking at orientations, we posit, you are in a better position to understand how to support them with tools and processes. They give you a lens to reflect on how your community is doing and where you might want it to be headed.
- The 45 Social by Social Propositions – A set of principles and guidelines which we believe underpin the most successful ‘social by social’ projects.
- 10 Awesome Ways to Integrate Twitter With Your Website – Nettuts+ – There's no better time to start utilizing Twitter integration tools than right now. Here are 10 of the most useful ways to start turning your site readers (or your client's customer base) into Twitter followers, and vice versa.
Be First to Comment