These are my links for May 6th through May 11th:
- Turn your Google Services into a Powerful Personal Knowledge Management Toolkit at | SoulSoup | Blog on E-Learning, Usability, Knowledge Management etc. – Now with all the Google services – you can create your own PKM work flow. To date, the only tool missing in Google – a Social Bookmarking tool like Del.icio.us! Everything else is available! Great thing about that is – you can work with a single dashboard and log-in!
- Five Free Mashup Tools You Should Know About | Web 2.0 Journal – Mashups is a pretty broad term. A good definition for a mashup tool is a solution that allows developers to combine interesting data and then visualize that data through a web application
Usually, mashups are web applications that can be created quickly using standard web services (e.g., REST) and components (e.g., Widgets).
- Communities of Practice | Home – @psfnick Why not just register at http://is.gd/ewsS and add events to Community Hub CoP.
- Communities and Collaboration – New blog post: Knowledge 2.0 for local government http://bit.ly/zodsz
- http://steve-dale.net/2009/05/06/bookmarks-for-may-3rd-through-may-6th/ – New blog post: Bookmarks for May 3rd through May 6th http://bit.ly/sBGHF
Be First to Comment