These are my links for April 5th through April 7th:
- monitter : real time, live twitter monitor | free live twitter embed widget – Simple. It's a twitter monitor, it lets you "monitter" the twitter world for a set of keywords and watch what people are saying. Cool huh?
- Encyclopedia of Life – The Encyclopedia of Life (EOL) is an ambitious, even audacious project to organize and make available via the Internet virtually all information about life present on Earth. At its heart lies a series of Web sites—one for each of the approximately 1.8 million known species—that provide the entry points to this vast array of knowledge. The entry-point for each site is a species page suitable for the general public, but with several linked pages aimed at more specialized users. The sites sparkle with text and images that are enticing to everyone, as well as providing deep links to specific data.
- eGovernment Resource Centre – The eGovernment Resource Centre is the Victorian Government's repository of eGovernment initiatives and international research. This site provides access to Victorian Government eGovernment strategies, policies, website standards, information and communications technology (ICT) and government website best practices. It is a dynamic site which aims to help us all learn from each other and continue to be pace setters in using new technologies to deliver easier government services to our citizens.
- Socialreporter | Helping councils learn to share with social media – Great report by @davidwilcox on the local gov Knowledge Hub event last week, though I look exhausted! http://socialreporter.com/?p=557
- Communities and Collaboration – New blog post: Bookmarks for March 31st through April 5th http://steve-dale.net/2009/04/05/bookmarks-for-march-31st-through-april-5th/