These are my links for March 31st through April 5th:
- Cutter Consortium :: Special Offer: Research by Mitchell Ummel – Semantic Web 3.0 Mash Up Universe (new Cutter Research Article) http://is.gd/qQ0s
- http://twerbose.com – For those who can’t say it all in 140 characters – http://twerbose.com (guess they could also use email!??)
- 30 Funny Twitter Comics | Webdesigner Depot – 30 funny Twitter comic strips. Worth a look.http://is.gd/pMOK
- Communities and Collaboration – New blog post: EDRM and Web 2.0 – where two worlds collide. http://steve-dale.net/2009/04/05/edrm-and-web-20-where-two-worlds-collide/
- When Knowledge Management Hurts – Freek Vermeulen – HarvardBusiness.org – Over the last decade or so companies have been told ad nauseum that their knowledge is their ultimate (if not only) source of competitive advantage. They have been encouraged – by management gurus, academics, and ample management consultants alike – that they should invest in knowledge development, protect it, and make sure it gets identified, codified, and even put on the balance sheet.The advice was to carefully identify best practices and make sure that companies have systems that help the sharing of these practices throughout the organization.
- Social Media Classroom: New Web 2.0 Platform for Education – ReadWriteWeb – The Social Media Classroom (SMC) is a new project started by Howard Rheingold which offers an open-source Drupal-based web service to teachers and students for the purpose of introducing social media into the classroom. The service includes tools like forums, blogs, wikis, chat, social bookmarking, RSS, microblogging, widgets, video conferencing, and more. The SMC is more than just a collection of new media tools repurposed for educational use, though. The end goal of the service is to move education away from being a unidirectional delivery of knowledge to become a more collaborative learning process.
- OpenCalais – Calais is a rapidly growing toolkit of capabilities that allow you to readily incorporate state-of-the-art semantic functionality within your blog, content management system, website or application
[…] Bookmarks for March 31st through April 5th […]