These are my links for November 16th through November 17th:
- GoingOn Home – GoingOn provides the most comprehensive ondemand solution for building interactive web communities. We are dedicated to helping our customers to transform their web presence from a static site to a vibrant community of employees, suppliers, partners and customers. The result is improved customer acquisition, higher productivity and increased revenues.
- OpenACS Home – OpenACS is a toolkit for building scalable, community-oriented web applications. OpenACS is the foundation for many products and websites, including the .LRN (pronounced "dot learn") e-learning platform.
OpenACS is open source and is available under the GNU General Public License.
- Online Information – Home (CrowdVine) – Welcome to the social networking site for Online Information. Use this network to find and connect with people at the conference.
- Using Social Media To Create Social Media Training – Social Media Training – This site explores social media training and provides a resource for those looking to evangelize social media in their organizations.
What should a 'Social Media 101' course cover? What tools should people be aware of? How should we use those tools? What are the pitfalls? What are the basics that everyone in your marketing/communications department should know?
In the spirit of social media, there's no better way to develop a curriculum for social media training than through a wiki. Let the collaboration begin!
- Web 2.0 Stories and Community | BUZZ3R – Never read a twiller? Having twissues with your twerminology? Welcome, then, to the unforgivable abuse of the English language that some call Twitterspeak.
The trick, in most instances, is to take the first two letters of microblogging service Twitter and meld them, often unwillingly, to the front of your chosen word. These ungainly neologisms are so numerous that they now require at least two sites to track them: Twictionary and Twittonary.
- CollectiveX – Create a Groupsite for Work, Life, Anything – Free Social Collaboration & Networking for Groups.