A number or reports and one consultation document on the topic of Digital Inclusion were published on Friday 24th October 2008 by the Department for Communities and Local Government (CLG).
There is also aÂ discussion forum to discuss the main themes of the Digital Inclusion Action Plan.
Links are on the CLG website but replicated here for convenience:
- Digital Inclusion Research
- Digital Inclusion Resources
- Delivering Digital Inclusion: An Action Plan for Consultation
- Delivering Digital Inclusion Annex: Public Sector Use of Information and Communications Technologies to Support Social Equality
- Understanding Digital Exclusion – Research Report
- Technology Futures and Digital Inclusion – Research Report
- Community Perspectives on Digital Inclusion: Qualitative Research to Support the Development of the Digital Inclusion Strategy – Research Report
- An Analysis of International Digital Strategies: Why develop a digital inclusion strategy and what should be the focus? Research Report
- Online Social Networks – Research Report
Be First to Comment