Uberblogger Robert Scoble is truly one-of-a-kind. For those who donâ€™t know, he became famous as a technical evangelist at Microsoft and quickly became their most outspoken and influential blogger. He now interviews people like Bill Gates, and the worldwide media reports on his every move. One of his most mindboggling skills is information management. He currently reads 622 RSS feeds a day â€” it used to be 1,400 feeds a day!
How the hell does he do it? Tim Ferris dropped by the Podtech offices and hung out with Robert to find out. How does he avoid overload and process so much information? Find out in this in 11-minute interview, where you can find out:
- Which RSS reader does he use and why?
- How does he configure it to save time?
- What are simple keyboard shortcuts anyone can use?
- How does he find and pick feeds?
- How can you catch his eye with your posts?
- How does he use RSS feeds for building relationships?
- How does he use sites like Techmeme/DIGG vs. niche blogs?
I linked to this post in my blog http://h20325.www2.hp.com/blogs/garfield/archive/2007/08/15/4167.html
Make peace, not war!