These are my links for December 9th through December 15th:
- Openly Local :: Making Local Government More Transparent – Openly Local is a new project to develop an open and unified way of accessing Local Government information.
- knowledge management for development – Knowledge Management for Development (KM4Dev) is a community of international development practitioners who are interested in knowledge management and knowledge sharing issues and approaches.
- Social networking | Social by Social – Setting up a Ning website
- Social Media Governance – Online database of social media policies and guidelines from public and private sector organisations. A really useful reference source.
- Oneplace – Welcome to the Oneplace website. Here you can see how local public services are performing in England, if they provide value for money and where they could improve.
Be First to Comment