These are my links for December 9th through December 15th:
- Openly Local :: Making Local Government More Transparent – Openly Local is a new project to develop an open and unified way of accessing Local Government information.
- knowledge management for development – Knowledge Management for Development (KM4Dev) is a community of international development practitioners who are interested in knowledge management and knowledge sharing issues and approaches.
- Social networking | Social by Social – Setting up a Ning website
- Social Media Governance – Online database of social media policies and guidelines from public and private sector organisations. A really useful reference source.
- Oneplace – Welcome to the Oneplace website. Here you can see how local public services are performing in England, if they provide value for money and where they could improve.