These are my links for February 21st through February 23rd:
- Communities and Collaboration – New blog post: Is social networking learning? http://tinyurl.com/cc5jpj
- http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/tony_drury/blog/2009/02/22/no_one_in_in_the_establishment_really_likes_small_businesses – I always had a feeling people didn't like me – now it's official! http://is.gd/ksjk
- http://gloxi.net/cola – I've changed my Twitter background to support #colalife. http://gloxi.net/cola
- How to Reach Baby Boomers with Social Media – ReadWriteWeb – A new report from Forrester Research revealed some surprising information: apparently Baby Boomers aren't exactly the technology Luddites that people think they are. In fact, more than 60 percent of those in this generational group actively consume socially created content like blogs, videos, podcasts, and forums. What's more, the percentage of those participating is on the rise.
- Communities and Collaboration – New blog post: Bookmarks for February 20th through February 21st http://tinyurl.com/atat86