These are my links for February 2nd through February 11th:
- http://sg6y2.th8.us – 10 Examples of Creative Twitter Uses http://sg6y2.th8.us
- Ministry Best Practices: Why Should Your Church Invest in Social Media? – Sure Social Media and Networks, like Facebook, Youtube and Twitter etc.., have a big "gee-whiz" factor. Everybody is hopping on the bandwagon. People are telling you that if you and your church don't get connected to this new media that you're going to get left behind and miss out.
- UK Local Council Twitter Followers – TwitterLeague of UK local council Twitter followers
- Harnessing tacit knowledge with communities of practice – Insightory – Anecdote White Paper offering tips for fostering informal communities to manage tacit knowledge in a rapidly changing business environment.
- Case study: Improvement & Development Agency for Local Government (IDeA) – Communities of Practice for Local Government (CoPs) :: PublicTechnology.net :: e-Government & public sector IT news + job vacancies: – The IDeA’s Communities of Practice (CoPs) is a professional networking site that utilises web 2.0 technology to support the sharing of knowledge, know-how, skills and good practice across local government. Since its launch in December 2007 CoPs has enhanced working practices across local government
throughout the UK.