These are my links for July 16th through July 21st:
- Inspirational Uses | London DataStore – The GLA itself is doing some of the most inspirational stuff around opening up government data – the London Data store is a model for sharing data and working with developers to make sure that data is opened and shared in a useful way.<br />
But they've also been collecting examples of inspirational uses of London data. Useful, visually pleasing or just really, really interesting (and sometimes all three).
- – Peer Assist – Peer Assists are events which bring together individuals to share their experiences, insights and knowledge on an identified challenge or problem.
- social-media-map.pdf – Google Docs – Interactive social media map – a useful reference guide.
- Video Sitemaps – Get Started with Video Sitemaps – Sitemaps help get your videos indexed and improve their visibility in Google Search. Better yet, they’re easy to implement and can be used by anyone with videos on the web.
- 10 Tips for Corporate Blogging : Technology :: American Express OPEN Forum – There is a laundry list of issues that need to be addressed when it comes to improving corporate blogs, but here we've narrowed down the key elements that companies should focus on. Here are 10 tips for corporate bloggers hoping to make a positive splash in their communities.