These are my links for July 23rd through July 30th:
- Legislation.gov.uk – Incredibly useful webiste from the National Archives. All you need to know about UK legislation – and available as linked data!
- GovMetric: Enabling you to understand how customers see your service delivery – GovMetric enables you to listen to the Voice of the Customer across all contact channels, to prioritise which areas to improve and to measure improvements through near real-time reporting. Click on the sector tabs on the right to find out more.<br />
If you have access to YouTube you can see how one of our customers, East Herts Council, has made 18% efficiency savings using GovMetric.
- 10 Do’s and Dont's of Opening Up Public Data – 100% Open – A sensible commentary on the mass participation potential of opening up public data.
- 6 Key Metrics for a Social Media Measurement Dashboard – Search Engine Watch (SEW) – Because there aren't any truly robust tools that go beyond monitoring social media to measuring your social media efforts, you'll likely need to create your own dashboard for now. This website gives six key metrics that should be part of your social media measurement dashboard.
- What is the Knowledge Hub? – I'm grateful to my friend and colleague Dave Briggs for posting some information about the Knowledge Hub – a project that seems to have consumed my very existence for 18 months now, and getting closer to becoming reality. It will take online Communities of Practice capabilities to the next level by linking data intelligence with conversational space. Watch this space!
Be First to Comment