These are my links for March 21st through March 25th:
- Deloitte | Unlocking government – How data transforms democracy
- 21st Century Councillor | Using Social Media: A Guide for 21st Century Councillors – If you are just thinking about getting online, with a blog or social network account and not sure about how to do it, then check out this guide.
- Governmentontheweb – Home Page – This site is dedicated to improving knowledge and understanding of e-government and the impact of web-based technologies on government. This site is run jointly by the LSE Public Policy Group (London School of Economics and Political Science) and the Oxford Internet Institute (University of Oxford).
- SocialGO – Create Social Networks, Build Social Networking Sites, Social Network Maker – Whether you're a beginner or seasoned developer, build a feature-packed Social Network customized for your group on SocialGO. No software, hosting or coding required just pick your features, monetization options, support package and GO.
- How to use Twitter for Social Learning – Twitter is very easy to set up and use, and as there are a huge number of Twitter apps that enhance its standard functionality, it is now a very powerful tool. And with over 50 million users, this free global system can no longer be overlooked for its potential as a social learning platform.
Be First to Comment