These are my links for May 18th through May 27th:
- Welcome to the Local e-Government Standards Body – The Local e-Government Standards Body (LeGSB) was re-launched at the NWeGG Annual Conference on 7 November 2006. Established to support the needs of Local Authorities and the Transformational Government agenda, LeGSB is embarking on a journey to facilitate the take up of standards, which can then be mapped onto a Local Government standards architecture reference model and developed with the local government community.
- YouTube – Twitter Search in Plain English – Learn how to use hashtags to track real-time conversations
- Home – Common Tag – Common Tag is an open tagging format developed to make content more connected, discoverable and engaging. Unlike free-text tags, Common Tags are references to unique, well-defined concepts, complete with metadata and their own URLs. With Common Tag, site owners can more easily create topic hubs, cross-promote their content, and enrich their pages with free data, images and widgets.
- Welcome to Kulu Valley Ltd – Kulu Valley provide smart and cost effective solutions to organisations to advance their communications using technology.<br /> <br /> We combine our Guru™ product suite and carefully selected 3rd party products with a fully managed service that gives organisations the storytelling tools they need to capture visual & textual content and associated supporting material that can be made available to both internal and external audiences. The ability to self publish in minutes, keeps people connected and informed in an immediate, consistent and cost effective way.
- Enterprise Mashup Software – JackBe® delivers enterprise mashup software that empowers organizations with the right information at the right time for the right situation. Our innovative enterprise mashup platform, Presto®, creates new insights and understanding by rapidly and securely combining previously unconnected information in new ways without the complexities, costs and risks of traditional information integration projects.