These are my links for October 29th through October 31st:
- 7 Facebook apps for Enterprise 2.0 | digiculturetravelexpatasia – Word of mouth marketing (WOMM) works by leveraging blogs, online video, social networking, micro blogging and social bookmarking, aka social media. Social media happens to be dirt cheap when compared to traditional and mainstream advertising and PR campaigns.
Facebook is where the cool kids are today and by the looks of things that’s where many companies are also trying to maximize their ad dollars.
eMarketer today came out with the report, Retailers Get Social with Facebook
- Report on how Web 2.0 technologies can lessen impact of aging work force – In the study, “Web 2.0—The Inflection Point for Knowledge Management,” Manufacturing Insights said that demographic realities and the emergence of commercially viable Web 2.0 technologies will make future knowledge management efforts more likely to succeed than previous ones.
- Patient Opinion | Home – # Tell people what happened
# See what others are saying
# Find out how patients are changing the NHS
- Innovation Catalyst | The Young Foundation – The Innovation Catalyst is a partnership with the Innovation Unit, supported and funded by the Improvement and Development Agency (IDeA) and working in conjunction with Essex, Knowsley, Sheffield and Westminster Local Authorities. Initially funded until March 2009, this first year is a development phase for the future work of the Catalyst.
- andrewlewin: let me think about that … – Public Sector Online 2008 conference, 28 October 2008. Summary of the sessions.
- http://www.mywebspiration.com/ – Collaborative mind-mapping application
Be First to Comment