These are my links for November 6th through November 15th:
- LGEO Research: UK Local Councils Social Media Map Beta – Google Maps – This is a social media map of UK local councils. It was created by Liz Azyan from LGEO Research http://www.lgeoresearch.com for her PhD research. This map will be updated and maintained by Liz Azyan and is licensed under Creative Commons.
- TweetGlide – Desktop Application for Twitter, Facebook | Soon iPhone, iPod – Tweetglide is the next generation of Twitter desktop apps that not only makes Twitter easier to use, but is also the logical choice for anyone that has a website or does any kind of marketing online.
- The last word: The Integrated Public Service Vocabulary – Inside Knowledge – It is a perfect description of the events that led to the launch of the Integrated Public Service Vocabulary (IPSV) in the UK in April 2005. The IPSV is a product of what one participant called an “impossible” task: the merging of three conflicting vocabularies into a single taxonomy covering the whole world of national and local government interest and action, as well as ‘community information’.
- Knowledge Management Africa KnowledgeHub – KMAfrica KnowledgeHub seeks to drive appropriate and sustainable developmental solutions for the continent of Africa and here you will find resources, know-how, stories and thought starters that are important aids to the practice of KM and the transfer of Know-How.
- CKAN – Comprehensive Knowledge Archive Network – CKAN is the Comprehensive Knowledge Archive Network, a registry of open knowledge packages and projects (and a few closed ones). CKAN makes it easy to find, share and reuse open content and data, especially in ways that are machine automatable.