These are my links for February 2nd through February 7th:
- Communicating Cohesion: Evaluating Local Authority Communication Strategies –
- About Siri :: Product :: Siri – Your Virtual Personal Assistant – Semantic web application
- Linked Data | Linked Data – Connect Distributed Data across the Web – Linked Data is about using the Web to connect related data that wasn't previously linked, or using the Web to lower the barriers to linking data currently linked using other methods. More specifically, Wikipedia defines Linked Data as "a term used to describe a recommended best practice for exposing, sharing, and connecting pieces of data, information, and knowledge on the Semantic Web using URIs and RDF." This site exists to provide a home for, or pointers to, resources from across the Linked Data community.
- LocalGovCamp London – An event for anyone interested in social media and digital engagement, and its relevance to local authorities.
LocalGovCamp London – part of a series of UK-wide LocalGovCamps
4 March 2010, 9am – 5pm, Kings Place, London
- Seven Year Old Boy Raises Thousands For Haiti | NowPublic News Coverage – A Seven year old From London decided to raise money for the children in Haiti.
Most seven year old's are unaware of the devastation going on around them, let alone what they see on TV. Yet one little boy decided after watching the horror on the news he wanted to help raise money to send to the haiti children and people who are now homeless and hungry.
He originally decided £500 but after publicity of his challenge hit local news, he has so far raises £35,000.