These are my links for March 7th through March 10th:
- YouTube – NEW Heineken Commercial – verry funny – RT @pixelsebi: the best advertisement I have seen in years: I am still laughing: http://bit.ly/EBRE #heineken #beer
- TwitteReader – TwitteReader lets you see latest tweets as feed items a la Google Reader, clicking expands full text. http://is.gd/mFyK
- The Top 10 Reasons To Outsource Your Enterprise Email To Gmail Now « The “Meta” Internet: The genesis of a “virtual” Silicon Valleys leveraging the power of the Internet. – For some organizations, Gmail simply will not do. But so long as those organizations are reaching that conclusion based on fact and not FUD (fear, uncertainty, and doubt), that’s fine. For example, some organizations might be prevented by law from keeping their e-mail on systems that are publicly accessible through the Internet. If you’re one of those people who is willing to give Google a chance here, but you need to convince others, here is a top 10 list of reasons that should give any organization (and its CFO) pause for thought.
- 3ruce – RT: @3ruce: New blog post: Footage of Israeli Military Shooting Gaza Farmers http://tinyurl.com/clk3rv
- Government 2.0: The Midlife Crisis – ReadWriteWeb – At the grassroots level, a group of knowledgeable insiders, the so-called "goverati," is spreading information across social networks. The recently formed Government 2.0 Club, modeled after the popular Social Media Club, will provide a further mechanism for branding events and sharing wisdom. And non-profit organizations like The Sunlight Foundation are developing applications and hosting events in an effort to make government more transparent and ultimately more accountable to the public.
- Communities and Collaboration – New blog post: Bookmarks for March 3rd through March 7th http://tinyurl.com/cv5qh7